Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy girl is happy!

Don't you just love Disney films and other animated movies? Boyfriend S. and I are planning to watch lots of them :) So far we've seen: 'Lilo and Stitch', 'Mulan', 'The
Emperor's New Groove' and 'How to train your dragon'. Next in line are: 'Despicable Me' and my old time favourites 'Dumbo' and off course 'The Little Mermaid'.

Yesterday I went to the weekly market. On Mondays it is mostly about fabric and haberdashery (I love that word!). I went home with four new fabrics ( to add to my collection). Now I just have to think and fantasise about what they will be turned in to...


Last week I received my order from The Book Depository. It is a great shop! The book prices are far below the prices in the Netherlands and the supply is amazing. I ordered two books: 'The Handmade Marketplace: How to sell your crafts locally, globally and online' and 'Printing by hand: A modern Huide to printing with handmade stamps, Stencils, and Silk Screen'. I have not had the opportunity to try any of the techniques discribed in the last mentioned book, but I am really looking forward to it.


From Slovenia

From Japan

From France


To Juliya in Russia


To Larisa in Russia



To Lisha in Taiwan


To Anaïs in France


To Vika in Belarus

I have sent and received a lot more cards recently, but to bring that all up at once might be a little bit too much. So patience is the keyword here :)

Tonight I will watch the film: Becoming Jane, about Jane Austen
Tomorrow morning I will start jogging
Tomorrow afternoon I will try to make something out of the 'Printing by hand' boek
Tomorrow evening I will make another list-image-thingie
Soon I will create a new look for my blog
In April I will start writing my diary again. I love to do that in the train




No comments:

Post a Comment