Friday, May 11, 2012

I (heart) Instagram

Not long ago I (finally) got myself an iPhone. And I very much fell in love with the Instagram-app. I don't have so much inspiration to write right now (even though I had a great May-break). I think I'll let the images do the talking :) 
Former almshouse in Groningen. I visited this town with my mother during the May-break. I also lived for 2,5 years in this great city in the north of the Netherlands

Love is on the street in Groningen
Beech hedge in Groningen. Part of a hidden garden called 'Prinsentuin',  in the middle of the city centre. Including a  tea garden
I'm really into crocheting lately
My sweet sweet kittycat Saartje

I made this satchel out of an old blouse and a belt

Detail of my kitchen

Geraniums and tomato plants on my desk, which happens to be the sunniest place in the house

A self-crocheted potholder

Kitty feet are sweet

Saartje...again

I bouight this great tea set on the fleamarket on Queensday,  on 30 April

No comments:

Post a Comment