Saturday, December 29, 2012

Still here

Hello there,

Has it been long or what? On the edge of 2012 a little message from me. With a little reflection on the past few months. I might not have been blogging here, I have been elsewhere. With my friend Sara I started a 'brand' called 'Le Lapin Blanc', named after the white rabbit from 'Alice in Wonderland'. We are making all kinds of stuff, from home decoration to jewelry and from stuffed animals to pretty envelopes and notebooks. You can check us out here if you like. We also present ourselves at several markets through the country. And it is going pretty well.

I'm also thinking about starting a new blog in Dutch to give my photography a platform, but I'm not sure about that yet. We'll what the new year will bring. I do hope that you all had a wonderful christmas and I wish you all the best for 2013. See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment