Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A new house

Wow..it has been a while. Again. But I did not have internet for a long long time. Cause: a new house! I used to live in Nijmegen, (the address displayed at the left is my parents) together with boyfriend S. and his sister. But we felt it was time for our own place. And that only took a few weeks. On the 27th of July we received the key of our own place in Arnhem. During the last weeks we've been very busy turning the house into a home. The last boxes are almost unpacked and only the stairs needs paint and wallpaper. When it is all ready I will post some pictures.

My mailbox did not stay empty. I received the two mix-cd's via the Mix Share Swap, I received an extra Mix CD from the lovely Croatian Martina, I also found two instead of one photo film on the door mat from Ciara. But because of the move I had barely time to listen to the cds or to have the films developped. All stuff to look out for the next few days :)

And offcourse, if good things happen, bad things happen as well. Last Friday our family dog Tommie died after 12,5 years. He was the best dog ever! It is so weird to enter my parents' house without the enthousiastic wagging of his tail. I miss him...




No comments:

Post a Comment